EMB - Electromechanical Bar by Securitron
The ElectroMechanical Bar (EMB) is Securitron's first fully mechanical, non-latching exit device designed for magnetically locked, non-fire rating openings. Pushing the bar activates four internal switches that provide transparent, dependable lock operation. The EMB can also trigger an egress timer in delayed exit applications. Optional waterproof switches are available, which allow the EMB to function in protected outdoor applications. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" criteria for code requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile design requires only 1/4" movement for activation.
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48".
- Uses same mounting pattern as the TSB and DSB.
- Direct retrofit for some competitor footprints.
- Mechanical action activates a DPDT 5 Amp rated output to allow free egress or initiate an exit delay timer.
- Redundant switches ensure reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
- All metal construction.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Through-bolt kit works on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4 thick. See "Related Items" above.
- Cover plates for retrofit of competitor products. See "Related Items" above.
- Available in Clear (CL) & Black (BK) finish.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
Operating Temperature: -4 to +185F [-20 to +85C] Optional Weather-Resistant
- 36" (914mm) Length.
- 42" (1,067mm) Length.
- 48" (1,219mm) Length.
- (W) Weather-Resistant upgrade.