EEB - Exit Buttons by Securitron
Install the EEB Emergency Exit Button next to the door to provide additional safety and redundancy as required by code when using a motion detector for a request-to-exit device.
Note: Securitron's UL294 certification indicates that when the EEB is used with the XMS Motion Sensor, it meets the NFPA Life Safety Code 101 requirements for exit of access-controlled egress doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Backup device in case of exit sensor failure per BOCA, NFPA, IBC, and VBC code.
- SPST 3 Amp wet N/C contacts.
- Momentarily pressing the EEB releases the door for 30-seconds.
- Re-triggerable for added 30-second release.
- Field-selectable 12VDC or 24VDC to match lock voltage.
- Interchangeable green and red lenses included standard.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal.
- Single Gang.
- Narrow Stile.
- EEB2 includes standard lenses plus blue ADA lens.
- Illumination kits (See "Related Items" above).