DT-7 - Prime Time Digital Timer by Securitron
Control doors equipped with electrified hardware - with or without access control - with the DT-7 digital timer. The DT-7 can be used as a stand-alone unit, or in conjunction with DK and other products. Versatile programming supports timed unlocked/locked/or access-control-only states to turn electric locks or other security systems on and off at programmed times.
Features and Benefits:
- 7-day digital timer.
- 10 Amp DPDT relay can be operated in toggle or pulse mode.
- 12 programmed on/off times.
- Set daily (6 on, 6 off), on selected days, or on blocks of days.
- "First Man In" feature delays preset action until first access.
- Supports holiday porgramming.
- 12 or 24VAC or VDC.
- AA battery provides backup to the display module program memory - battery not included.
170mA at 12V or 24V (VAC or VDC)
Operating Temperature: +32 to +113F [0 to +45C]