DSB - Dual Sense Bar by Securitron
The dependable Dual Sense Bar (DSB) is the most relaible exit device available for magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Its unique design delivers superior fault tolerance with two independent, redundant switch circuits for releasing the lock. The DSB can be installed on all types of interior metal, aluminum or wood doors. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" criteria required by code.
Features and Benefits:
- Redundant switches.
- Release triggered by either 1/8" mechanical movement or reliable touch sense technology.
- Resistant to interference from radio frequency or electromagnetic frequency and external impact/bounce attempts.
- All metal construction.
- Can be field cut to fit non-standard door widths.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Automatic dual voltage 12VDc or 24VDC.
- Resists electrostatic discharge up to 27,000 volts.
- Through-bolt kit works on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4 thick. See "Related Items" above.
- Cover plates for retrofit of competitor products. See "Related Items" above.
- Available in Clear (CL) & Black (BK) finish.
- CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- NFPA 101.
- Patent pending.
Dual Sense Bar Only - 24mA at 12VDC or 24VDC
Dual Sense Bar with Illumination - 44mA at 12VDC or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +120F [0 to +49C] Indoor use only
(EL) ElectroLynx (EL-DSB): ElectroLynx is a standardized plug-in connection system which allows for the easy installation of door mounted hardware. Door mounted locking hardware, doors, hinges or power transfer devices and frames are all pre-wired at the factory with universal plug-in connectors for a simplified and time saving installation in the field.
- 36" (914mm) Length.
- 42" (1,067mm) Length.
- 48" (1,219mm) Length.