DPA - Door Prop Alarm by Securitron
The DPA complements door position/door state detection with timed logic and relays that provide escalating alerts when a door is held, propped or unsecure after a defined time period. This unit promotes safety and loss prevention at ancillary exits for healthcare, commercial and retail facilities, and dorms.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-functional control timer provides relay action for alarms and alerts.
- Monitors whether a door remains open after a defined time frame.
- Includes three 5 Amp SPDT outputs providing local and remote signaling.
- Digital time settings from 30 to 240 seconds.
- Detects attempts to tamper with lock or door status.
- Multiple time ranges for escalating alerts.
- Bypass mode for valid access/egress needs.
- Comes with Piezo sounder and LED.
Max draw 100mA at 12VDC
Max draw 50mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +120F [0 to +49C]