DKC - Digital Keypad Controller by Securitron
Stand-Alone 2-Door Controller for a Flexible, Secure System!
The DKC Digital Controller provides stand-alone control of up to two electrically locked doors. Adding door users is fast and simple, either upload via easy-to-use software or program directly from an installed system keypad. The DKC offers broad flexibility and ease of use for access control professionals looking for a cost-effective solution for small, simple configurations.
Easy-to-use software with upload feature allows quick deployment of a two-door, stand-alone system with the flexibility to use any output reader or keypad capable of 26-bit Wiegand output. The DKC is also compatible with ASSA ABLOY Aperio® wireless products. It communicates with an Aperio Wiegand hub in place of an electronic access control system.
Connect your DKC to high quality Securitron keypads, wireless ASSA ABLOY Aperio products, or HID® proximity or smart card readers for sophisticated yet simple access control.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports any keypad or card reader capable of 26-bit Wiegand output.
- Compatible with the ASSA ABLOY Aperio family of wireless products.
- Downloadable audit trail for time/date stamped user access.
- Stores up to 2000 total events.
- New, easy-to-use, intuitive remote programming option.
- Enter codes from the comfort of the administrator's desk using the DKC Programming Tool for later upload to the controller.
- Optional easy keypad programming at the keypad or the controller board.
- Independently controls up to two doors.
- Up to 250 users per door.
- Non-volatile memory for fast recovery in power outages with no data loss.
- User code and/or hard code disable feature.
- 5 Amp SPDT relay output for lock control and alarm shunt, camera call-up, door prop, tamper detect, duress, doorbell or forced entry.
- FCC Part 15 and Industry Canada Complaint.
- Patents Pending.
Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC; Minimum 1A supply for the base unit, add supply current for any devices connected to the DC outputs.
Operating Temperature: +32 to +158F [0 to +70C] Indoor use