DK-16 - Digital Keypad System by Securitron
Secure, Easy-to-Program Single Door Control System!
The DK-16 digital keypad system provides medium/high security control of electric locks in a one-or two-door application where both doors have the same control needs. The tamper-resistant 3x4 keypad provides true 10-key operation for use and programming. Encased in a separate enclosure for secure installation in a protected area, the controller offers REX input and relay output for lock control, alarm shunt or other interfaces.
The DK-16 is an indoor Single Gang type digital keypad system designed for medium/high security control of electric locks. It consists of two components: the keypad and the CPU board. This allows the CPU board to be mounted within the protected area for higher security. Tampering with or even destroying the keypad will not release the door.
While primarily intended for indoor operation, an optional rain cover (WCC) and gasketed backbox (WBB) allow reliable use for exterior areas not directly exposed to rain or snow.
Features and Benefits:
- 12 key 3x4 keypad with engraved and paint filled numbers.
- Stainless steel plate.
- Red, green and yellow LEDs for status and programming feedback.
- Audible keystroke echo.
- Controller mounted in plastic enclosure.
- 59 users.
- User code and/or hard code disable feature.
- 5 Amp DPDT relay output.
- Request to Exit (REX) input.
- True 10 digit operation (keys are not paired), 3 LEDs and a beeper.
- 16 ft. [4.8m], 12 conductor, 22 gauge keypad cable.
- WCC and WBB allow DK-16 to be mounted in outdoor locations not directly exposed to rain or snow. See "Related Items" above.
7mA at rest; 160mA active at 12VAC or 12VDC
20mA at rest; 190mA active at 24VAC or 24VDC
CPU: +32 to +158F [0 to +70C] Primarily for indoor use
Keypad: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Primarily for indoor use