BPSM - Self Monitoring Power Supply by Securitron
The BPSM self-monitoring power supply delivers all the benefits of linear technology with battery supervision for real-time power status information. This unit is the right choice when interfacing to fire alarm systems with auxiliary relays that can't handle the full current potential of the power supply, or when monitoring power systems for AC failure or DC battery failure. BPSM status LED indicators and status output terminals offer advanced protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Polyswitch (PTC) 2A output breakers protect 8 outputs.
- Easy-to-use slide switches connect or disconnect load from power.
- LED indicators (AC and DC) provide easy-to-read visual status of power supply.
- Emergency low-current, fire-release terminals.
- AC status output terminals provide real time status information, SPDT, 3 Amp.
- Battery status output terminals supply real time information, Form "C" SPDT, 3 Amp.
- Line voltage and DC fuses.
- Seal lead acid or gel battery charging capability (battery sold separately).
- Automatic battery disconnect to prevents deep discharge.
- Clean linear power delivers flawless operation with all sensitive active electronic components.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
Input Voltage: 120VAC
Voltage and Capacity:
- 12VDC - 6A, 9A, 15A
- 24VDC - 4A, 6A, 10A
Monitoring: 110VAC Status, Battery Status
Operating Temperature: +32 to +105F [0 to +40C]