BPS - Boxed Power Supply by Securitron
The BPS series single voltage power supplies deliver linear technology recommended by most manufacturers of sensitive electronic access control and security components. Safe for use with readers, electric strikes, and maglocks, these units interface to fire alarm systems and provide battery backup. The BPS power supplies provide 12VDC or 24VDC output with a variety of amp sizes that support small or large power needs.
Recommended where an interface with a fire alarm system or battery backup is needed. The BPS linear power supply delivers more current than PSPs, and all BPS models are UL Class 2 listed, allowing for wire runs without the use of conduit from power supply to door.
Features and Benefits:
- 1, 4, or 8 outputs protected with polyswitch (PTC) 2A circuit breakers.
- LEDs provide an easy-to-read voltage indicator for output zone status (voltage, no voltage).
- Slide switches connect or disconnect load from power (excludes 1 Amp).
- Battery charging and backup capability (battery sold separately).
- Rugged steel enclosure.
- Fire alarm relay connection for release of all devices upon fire alarm activation.
- Clean linear power for flawless operation with all sensitive active electronic components.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
Input Voltage: 120VAC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +105F [0 to +40C]
Delivery: The Securitron BPS-24-1, BPS-24-6 & BPS-24-10 are in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-4 business day lead time on other functions.