AQU126 - Switching Power Supply by Securitron
The Securitron AccuPower® AQU126 Series of switching power supplies are single voltage, supervised units with a battery charger. These units provide 6 Amps at 12VDC, with up to eight (8) independently controlled, power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides 6 Amp/12VDC continuous output.
- Internal transformer included.
- Tolerates brownout and overvoltage input from 90-240VAC.
- Includes thermal shutdown protection with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against over-current and reverse-battery faults.
- Low battery disconnect prevents deep discharge.
- Dedicated voltage enables faster battery charging even under fall load.
- ANSI/UL 603 Listed.
- UL 1418 Listed.
- ULC-S527 Listed.
- ULC-S318 Listed.
- CAN/ULC-S533-M87 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
Available with up to eight (8) Class 2 power limited outputs
Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, fire relay only, or configurable outputs with fire relay input
Universal input 90-240VAC
LED indicators and form "C" contacts for supervision
Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
Operating Temperature: -4 to +104F [-20 to +40C]
Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 3-1/2" enclosure