AQM20 - Switching Power Supply by Securitron
The Securitron AccuPower® AQM20 Series of multi-voltage, supervised switching power supplies come with a battery charger, and provide up to 20 total amps of low-voltage DC output. These field selectable units contain two (2) power modules with the flexibility for delivering 12VDC, 24VDC or 12 and 24VDC at the same time, with up to 16 independently controlled, power limited outputs.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers output in either 12VDC or 24VDC, or both 12VDC and 24VDC, field selectable.
- Rated up to 16 Amps continuous output 12VDC, 8 Amp continuous output at 24VDC.
- Two internal transformers included.
- Tolerates brownout and overvoltage input at +30% to -30% of selected line voltage, either 120VAC or 240VAC.
- Includes thermal shutdown protection with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against over-current and reverse-battery faults.
- Battery charger and power supervision included.
- Dedicated voltage enables faster battery charging even under fall load.
- ANSI/UL 294 Recognized.
Available with up to 16 Class 2 power limited outputs
Available with configurable access control input/outputs with fire trigger in either PTC or with fuse/dry contact option, or configurable outputs with fire relay input
120/240VAC field selectable AC input
LED indicators and form "C" contacts for supervision
Requires two (2) 12V or 24V sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
Operating Temperature: -4 to +104F [-20 to +40C]
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 4-3/4" enclosure