AQD6 - Switching Power Supply by Securitron
The Securitron AQD6 Series of switching power supplies are dual voltage supervised units with a battery charger designed to power magnetic locks, electric strikes, card readers, sensors, access control boards and other devices in access control systems. The AQD6 Series can also be used to power DC cameras and other DC locking equipment.
These units provide field selectable 6 Amps at 12 or 24VDC with up to 16 independently controlled power limited outputs. The AQD6 is Securitron's first power supply series that meets UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual voltage 6 Amp 12 or 24VDC field selectable continuous output.
- Tolerates brownout or overvoltage input ± 15% of nominal voltage.
- Thermal shutdown protection comes with auto restart.
- Circuit breaker protects against over current and reverse battery faults.
- Dedicated battery charging circuit prevents overvoltage on locking devices.
- Expandable up to 16 outputs; Class 2 power limited outputs available.
- Available with a single relay fire trigger or individually fire trigger relayed outputs.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) Listed.
- UL 603 Listed.
- ULC S318 Listed.
- UL 1481 Listed.
- RoHS complaint.
6 Amp @ 12VDC or 24VDC output
115 or 230VAC/50 or 60Hz input
Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
High efficiency: 90% @ 24V output, full lead
Output voltage ripple at full load 240mV p-p
Operating Temperature: -4 to +122F [-20 to +50C]
Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 4-3/4" enclosure