AQ - Power Boards by Securitron
The Securitron AccuPower® Power Boards are power supply/battery charger modules that can be field integrated with access control management components enclosures to provide customized power solutions. These UL recognized components offer flexibility when used in mix and match configurations with each other and with the Securitron AccuPower Power Distribution and accessory boards.
Features and Benefits:
- Steady, low-noise power output for protection of sensitive devices.
- Ideal for use with access control products and DC video surveillance cameras in single and multi-door deployments.
- Smaller board footprint provides ease of integration with controllers in existing enclosures.
- UL Recognized Components.
- Dedicated battery charging current for faster recharge.
- Onboard or remote LED AC power status indicator.
- Onboard LED DC output power status indicator.
- Automatic low battery disconnect to prevent deep discharge, preserves battery life.
- Form C relays for monitoring and reporting power and battery status.
- Current Overload, Short Circuit and Thermal Runaway protection.
- UL 294 Listed.
- UL 1481 Listed.
- UL 603 Listed.
- ULC 318-96 Listed.
Operating Temperature: +32 to +120F [0 to +49C]