Z7200 - Electra Pro Cylindrical Lock by SDC
Electrified Cylindrical Locksets with Request-to-Exit Output
The Electra™ Pro, SDC's premier electric cylindrical lockout incorporates the latest innovative design features, including a clutch. Plus, a request-to-exit output is standard.
Z7200 Electrified Cylindrical Locksets are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse is required.
Applications: Used for High-Rise Offices, Hospitals, Universities, Museums, Government Centers, Airports & Factories.
Building and Fire Life Safety Code Complaint
Electra™ Pro electrified cylindrical locks ensure that the door stays latched even when unlocked, maintaining fire door integrity. Electra™ Pro locksets comply with all national building and fire life safety code requirements for use on fire rated doors, including high-rise stairwell and elevator lobby doors where the use of electric strikes and magnetic locks is prohibited.
Security with Superior Aesthetics
Available in failsafe and failsecure model to accommodate either security or fire life safety applications, Electra™ Pro Z7200 electrified locksets provide a superior appearance compared to exposed and vulnerable electric strikes and magnetic locks, while eliminating the need for request-to-exit devices.
- Request-to-exit output standard with all locksets.
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24VDC.
- Choice of failsafe or failsecure operating mode.
- Clutch allows the lever to operate while the door stays.
locked for increased vandal and abuse resistance.
- Independent power return springs for effective lever action and prevention of lever sag.
- SDC cylinder with 'C' keyway.
- Galaxy (G) or Eclipse (E) Lever Design Trim.
- No exposed mounting screws.
- Strikes available to match existing frame preparation.
- Exceeds ANSI A156-2 Grade 1 specifications.
- SDC lever handle styles comply with ADA easy access requirements and CSFM, California State Fire Marshal, Title 19.
- Available in Dull Chrome (626) finish.
- May be used in new or retrofit construction.
- Building and Fire Life Safety Code Compliance.
- Ideal for high usage environments.
- Retrofits existing mechanical lock prep.
A Request-to-Exit output is standard with all models. Turning the inside lever for egress activates the built in REX output providing a momentary SPDT signal to the access control REX input for alarm shunt during egress.
All standard locksets are supplied with a 6 pin cylinder with a Schlage "C" eqivalent keyway. Keyed different, with 2 keys.
Z7250: Failsafe - Outside locked when energized, unlocked by an access control or key from the outside and rotating the inside lever provides egress at all times.
Z7252: Failsecure - Outside locked when de-energized. Unlocked by an access control or key from the outside and rotating the inside lever provides egress at all times.
Voltage: Dual 12/24VDC Input
Current: 600/300mA @ 12/24VDC
REX Output: SPDT 3 Amps @ 30VDC
Latch Bolt: 9/16" throw
Strike: 4-7/8" ANSI A115.2
Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/8"