LR100 - Quiet Duo™ Latch Retraction Kit by SDC
The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access control and dogging of mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the exit device latch and pulls the pushpad on most devices into the dooged (depressed) position enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door.
Applications: The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access contorl and dogging of mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the eixt device latch and pulls the pushpad into the dogged (depressed) position enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door.
The latch retraction mechanism may be activated by an access control, remote control device or building automation system. The exit device always provides uninhibited egress.
Field Installed Retrofit Kit:
- UL Classified for use with 3hr fire rated @ non-fire rated exit devices.
- 700 mA Inrush, 200 mA Continuous @ 24VDC.
- For access control and sustained dogging applications.
- Simultaneous latch retraction and dogging (pushpad depressed*) for most exit devices.
- Pushpad is depressed* electrically for quieter push/pull operation.
- Automatic re-trigger if device does not pull on first try.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Electric pushpad depression not available with Corbin Russwin, Yale, Adams Rite and Sargent.
- Eliminates need for costly replacement of existing exit device.
- Significantly less labor and costs compared to competitive retrofit kits.
- Eliminates need for costly power supplies with high inrush circuitry. Compatible with UL Listed Access Control Power Supply.
- Only 1 Amp SDC brand power supply required for up to 2 exit devices.
- Low current enables longer wire runs with smaller gauge wire.
- No door sequencers required for pairs of manual doors.
- Installs in Von Duprin non-fire rated panic device without removing from the door.