Plymouth Knob by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Plymouth is a Grade 2 knob that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Bringing a fresh feeling to any space with a design that's charming, clean and adaptable.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Plymouth Knob is available in Passage (F10 PLY), Privacy (F40 PLY), Keyed Entry (F51A PLY), and Single Dummy (F170 PLY) function.
Finish: The Schlage Plymouth Knob comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Brass (605), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Matte Black (622), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), Aged Bronze (716), and Brass x Polished Chrome (605 x 625) finish.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.