FE575-CAM Keypad Lever Set by Schlage FE-Series
The Schlage FE575-CAM is a Grade 2 keyless leverset that is part of the Schlage FE-Series Collection.
Finish: The Schlage FE575-CAM Leverset comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The FE575-CAM Camelot Leverset with Accent Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
The FE575 Keypad Door Lock residential-grade locking system by Schlage has become quite a conversational piece! With a number of decorative finishes, lever styles (and knobs) to choose from, you are able to match up to any decor. Combining yesturday's craftsmanship with today's fit and function, this keyless lock may be the last lock you will ever need! Just think, you never again have to worry about you or your kids being stuck outside the house because of lost or forgotten keys. Best, whne you need to leave the house for a jog, to get the mail, or stroll around the backyard, you can rest easy that your door is security locked, and you can quickly get back in.
Features and Benefits:
- ANSI 156.5/BHMA Grade 2 for higher residential security.
- Reversible lever, installs on left or right-handed doors.
- Pre-set, unique, six-digit programming code, two pre-set unique four-digit user codes (19 code capacity).
- Auto-Lock: Automatically relocks after 5 seconds; no need to remember to relock the door.
- Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons with LED backlight.
- 9-volt battery operation; no special wiring required.
- Provides additional layers or keyelss security & safety inside your home or office.
- Easily replace most existing locks with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.