S&G FF-L-2890B Type V 2890-552 w/ 2740B Lock by Sargent & Greenleaf
The S&G 2890B provides both secure entry and life safety in one integrated solution. Compatible with both GSA approved combination locks, it provides the highest level of security to SCIFs used by U.S. agencies, the Department of Defense and defense contractors. Equipped with an interior panic bar or integrated lever, it provides single motion egress at alll times from within the SCIF.
Type V (ADB) 2890-552 FF-L-2740B combination lock includes a deadbolt combined with FF-L-2740B dial lock.
Features and Benefits:
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Ships with one of the electromechanical combination locks that meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740B - S&G 2740B or X-10.
- STURDY INSTALLATION: Heavy-duty, adjustable mounting system provides a strong, solid install to prevent door collapse.
- NON-HANDED: Designed to meet every need: right-hand, left-hand, in-swing and out-swing doors made of metal or wood.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Heavy-duty, surface mounted strike with integral roller for secure, smooth operation.
- PINCH-PROOF STRIKES: Multiple strike options available for in-swing, outswing and double door applications.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Levers tested to 1M cycles and panic bar to 500K cycles for reliability and longevity.
- MODULAR DESIGN: All six configurations are based on the same modular platform, providing a faster, standardized installation in facilities with multiple openings.
- HIGHEST FIRE RATING: 3-hour UL fire rating that is highest on the market in this segment.
- CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 101 Life Safety, UL 305, BHMA, UL fire 10B and 10C.