S4002 - Guardian Extreme "DO NOT OPERATE" Safety Tag by Master Lock
Identification tags and labels are key components to any safety lockout program. Master Lock offers write-on tags and labels in English, Spanish, and French to accommodate employee needs.
Make sure your safety message is clearly visible for years and years with Guardian Extreme signs and tags.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Guardian Extreme™ process fuses graphics into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene.
- One item consists of 1 bag with 6 tags and 6 ties.
- Longest lasting tags available.
- Stands up to wash downs, humidity, temperatures from -50°F to 220°F (-46°C to 104°C).
- Use indoors or outdoors. Stands up to sun, rain, sleet, wind borne sand and dirt.
- Superior chemical resistance to over 30 chemicals.
- Withstands over 80 lbs. (36kg) of pullout force (exceeds OSHA requirement).
Dimensions: 3" wide x 5-3/4" (7.62cm x 14.6cm) tall.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).