S3068 - Seal Tight Handle-On Ball Valve Lockout by Master Lock
The exclusive, patented Master Lock gate and ball valve lockout devices work in difficult applications like tight spaces and insulated pipes.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Clamps tight on handle stop to prevent handle movement.
- Can be applied to 1/4" to 4" (.6cm x 10.1cm) sized valves.
- Works on insulated pipes and in close quarters.
- Durable aluminum & steel construction defies corrosive environments and temperatures up to 1,000°F (538°C).
- Works with all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and hasps.
- Lightweight and compact for easy carrying and storage.
- S3068 is available for North America only (includes product labels in English, Spanish & French).
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).