S203CS - Solid Lockable Confined Space Cover by Master Lock
Master Lock offers innovative, patented and patent pending devices for the effective lockout of electrical shut-off points, including circuit breakers, and electrical plugs.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceeds OSHA 29CFR 1910.146 Standard for Permit Required Confined Space.
- Easy-to-use, lockable cover slips over flange of confined space for quick application to deter unauthorized entry.
- Provides OSHA required signage to warn affected workers of confined space hazards.
- 1.5in (38mm) straps include 25 grommets on each side to adjust fit before locking cover in place.
- Keeps unwanted materials from entering the confined space including litter, debris and pests.
- Made from durable materials to withstand extreme environments.
- Reusable covers are easily cleaned and stored.
- Available in four sizes, Small to X-Large, to fit standard man-way diameters from 20in to 39in (508mm - 991mm).
- Secure with a different lock than your lockout padlocks - we recommend using a security lock such as the Master Lock 6121 or the American Lock A20.
Small - Fits standard 20in - 23in (508mm - 584mm) man-ways.
Medium - Fits standard 23in - 28in (584mm - 711mm) man-ways.
Large - Fits standard 28in - 32in (711mm - 813mm) man-ways.
X-Large - Fits standard 32in - 38in (813mm - 991mm) man-ways.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (email@example.com).