RW4 PLUS with Snoop Transponder by Kaba Ilco
The RW4 PLUS is a performance packed, stand-alone cloning device that is designed for the professional. It is compact, portable and does not require a PC, internet connection or additional software.
Designed for professional use, the RW4 PLUS lets you take control of Texas Instruments (TI) and Philips encrypted code and fixed code transponder keys. When the RW4 PLUS is utilized in conjunction with Ilco electronic keys, you can eliminate the two master (original) key requirements for "on-board" programming. It is a stand-alone device with no PC, internet connection or additional software required.
Features and Benefits:
- Clones TI and Philips encrypted code and fixed code (T2, T5) transponder keys.
- Identifies presence of a transponder and indicates chip type, value and manufacturer.
- Code Generation Capable.
- Software updates are based on new vehicle information & technology.
- Free updates for one year from purchase.
- Archiving Function.
- SNOOP included.
- 12V DC adapter included for "on the road" services.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
- Built in "soft touch" keypad.
- Multiple language support.
- Easy to read LCD screen.
The SNOOP captures communications between the key and the vehicle when cloning Philips encrypted transponder keys. Two LED's indicate successful "snooping".
Dimensions: 9-1/2" W x 6-1/2" D x 3-1/4" H (24.1cm x 16.5cm x 8.26cm).
Click Here for RW4 PLUS Template
Click Here for RW4 PLUS Instruction Manual