M19 Pivot - Intermediate 3/4" Offset Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Intermediate Pivots are used for alignment and to ensure proper installation of bottom pivot or floor closer.
Features and Benefits:
- Not load-bearing.
- Maintains door alignment.
- Aids in installing floor closers and bottom pivots.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset.
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The M19 pivot is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Applications: Full Mortise.
Finish: The Rixson M19 3/4" Offset Intermediate Pivot comes in Brass (605), Dark Bronze (613), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson M19 Pivot Template