L147 Pivot - 3/4" Offset Pivot Set by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Offset Pivots provide better weight distribution and can accommodate taller doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot 180 included.
- ML19 intermediate pivot required (order separately).
- Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Doors with lead lining under the skin should also use this product.
- Screw holes in top pivot and bottom arm spaced to straddle lead lining in the middle of the door.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- Available to accommodate lead in 1-3/4" (44mm) door thickness.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door).
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The L147 pivot set is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Doors with swing 180°, trim permitting.
- Applications: Exterior or Interior Doors. Lead-Lined/Heavy/High Traffic Doors. Weight to 800 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm).
Finish: The Rixson L147 Heavy-Duty 3/4" Offset Pivot Set comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson L147 Pivot Template