9-336 Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Stop by Rixson Hardware
Checkmate Overhead Stops and Holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They may be necessary if there are strong winds, high traffic or abuse.
Rixson 9-336 Series with heavy duty surface mount overhead stops and holders are used to protect door assemblies. The double lever arm design cuts down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism. Recommended for high traffic, heavy abuse installations for interior or exterior doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior or exterior doors.
- Doors are single acting.
- Slide track design.
- Recommend for high traffic, heavy abuse installations.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before dead stop.
- Stop - door deadstops at a particular degree of opening.
- Complete screw packet with thru-bolts for door, wood and machine screws for frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness.
- 1-3/16" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Finish: The Rixson 9-336 Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Stop comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 9-336 Closer Template