9-326 Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Hold Open by Rixson Hardware
Checkmate Overhead Stops and Holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They may be necessary if there are strong winds, high traffic or abuse.
Rixson 9-326 Series with heavy duty surface mount overhead stops and holders are used to protect door assemblies. The double lever arm design cuts down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism. Recommended for high traffic, heavy abuse installations for interior or exterior doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior or exterior doors.
- Doors are single acting.
- Slide track design.
- Recommend for high traffic, heavy abuse installations.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before dead stop.
- Surface on/off knob on hold open models.
- Hold Open - door remains held open near deadstop location.
- Complete screw packet with thru-bolts for door, wood and machine screws for frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness.
- 1-3/16" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Finish: The Rixson 9-326 Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Hold Open comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 9-326 Closer Template