28 Floor Closer Body - Center Single Acting by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Floor Closers provide the best mechanical means to support and control a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability.
Considered the standard for heavy center-hung floor closers, the Rixson 28 Series satisfies most center-hung requirements with a positive stop and numerous options. The adjustable arm allows you to position the door to close against the stop.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging beyond the desired opening degree (90° or 105°).
- Centering arm with adjusting screws in face of door.
- Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch speed and backcheck.- Available Non-Hold Open (NHO) or Selective Hold Open (SHO) at same degree as dead stop.
- Uses cycolac, rust-proof cement case.
- Not allowed for fire rated doors.
- Frame stop required on the header at the lock side. If not supplied by frame manufacturer, recommend use of 60131.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The Rixson 28 Floor Closer is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Extended spindles available in 1/2" increments up to 2" longer than standard.
- Applications: Single Acting. Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 350 lbs. Centering Arm. Sizes up to 4'0" x 8'6" (1219 x 2591mm).
Click Here for Rixson 28 Closer Template