147 Pivot - 3/4" Offset Pivot Set by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Offset Pivots provide better weight distribution and can accommodate taller doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot 180 included.
- M19 intermediate pivot required (order separately).
- Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Uses same arm and cap as 27 floor closer.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door).
- Available for 1-1/2" (38mm) offset (door weight 350 lbs) for doors with cladding or frame molding.
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The 147 pivot set is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Doors with swing 180°, trim permitting.
- Applications: Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 600 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm).
Finish: The Rixson 147 Standard-Duty 3/4" Offset Pivot Set comes in Brass (605), Dark Bronze (613), Bright Chrome (625), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 147 Pivot Template