128 Pivot - 3/4" Center Hung Pivot Set by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Center Hung Pivots are used for aesthetics or if the pivot point is going to be moved nearer the lock edge of the door.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot 320 included.
- Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Weight of door borne by floor.
- Pivot point centered in thickness of door.
- Door must have radius on pivot edge.
- Not allowed for use on labeled doors and frames.
- Pivot point remains contsant at 1-1/4 from the edge of the door.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The 128-3/4 pivot set is non-handed.
- Applications: Interior Doors. Weight to 250 lbs. Door Sizes up to 3'6" x 8'6" (1067 x 2591mm).
Finish: The Rixson 128 3/4" Light-Duty Center Hung Pivot Set comes in Brass (605), Dark Bronze (613), Bright Chrome (625), and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 128-3/4 Pivot Template