1-336 Heavy Duty Hold Open by Rixson Hardware
Checkmate Overhead Stops and Holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They may be necessary if there are strong winds, high traffic or abuse.
Rixson 1-336 Series with concealed mount overhead stops and holders are used to protect door assemblies. They cut down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vadalism. By limiting the door travel, they can add years to the life of the door, frame, and hanging means.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior or exterior doors.
- Doors may be single or double acting.
- Slide track design.
- Recommend for high traffic, heavy abuse installations.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before dead stop.
- Stop - door deadstops at a particular degree of opening.
- Complete screw packet for installation in wood and machine screws for door and frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness.
- 1-3/16" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Finish: The Rixson 1-336 Heavy Duty Hold Open comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 1-336 Closer Template