F4104 - Commercial Duty Fire-Labeled Electric Strike by RCI
The F4 Series Electric Strikes are RCI's answer to the need for extra-strength in heavy-duty applications and is fire labeled.
Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration.
Crossed wires are never a problem as the coil is not polarity-conscious.
Features and Benefits:
- ANSI-size faceplate (1-1/4" x 4-7/8").
- Accommodates 3/4" latch projection (pullman design not included).
- Enlarged latch cavity width allows compatibility with cylindrical, and centerline mortise locks (including 3-piece anti-friction type) and mortise exit devices.
- 1-1/2" cut-out depth accommodates most aluminum and hollow metal frames.
- Use with wide range of door thicknesses (1-3/8" to 2-3/8").
- AC/DC input acceptable for all fail locked models.
- Fully reversible for right or left-hand doors.
- Standard mounting tabs and fasteners included.
- Unique anti-vibration design prevents manipulation by vibration.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal & Narrowline Aluminum.
- Fire labeled - UL10C (1-1/2 hr).
- UL 1034 Burglary-resistant (highest level): Static Strength: 1500 lbs. Dynamic Strength: 70ft lbs.
- Endurance rating: 250,000 cycles.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1.
- Stainless steel faceplate.