F2 - Fire Rated Electric Strike by RCI
This unique, versatile, "all-in-one", fire rated electric strike combines strength, (1500 lbs holding force) convenience, (everything you need is in the box) and in an attractive, sleek easy to install design.
What makes this strike unique is the "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" design that allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches. There's no need to order special faceplates, you can adjust the strike to work with any mortise lock. Everything you need is in the box, including a faceplate for centerline latch entry.
We make installation easy. Our unique shim design adjusts vertically on the keeper to align with any latch location to give you up to 1/8" horizontal adjustment. We also include a trim plate for messy frame cuts, a hands-free adhesive template and all the drivers you need to install the strike.
Our unique plug-in latch monitor switch option can be added in the field if you decided monitoring is required after installation. Don't buy another strike...
Now available in Fail Unlocked (Non-Fire Rated) version - 2364 RCI Electric Strike.
Features and Benefits:
- Modular design allows compatibility with most locks wtihout having to order special faceplates.
- Adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp.
- Heavy-duty stainless steeel construction wtih 32D finish (Brushed stainless steel).
- Up to 1500 lbs. (680kg) holding force.
- Fits HES 1006 (1003) frame cutout.
- Accommodates 3/4" latch projection.
- Faceplate (and screws) included for centerline latch entry.
- Unique sliding shim design for up to 1/8" (3mm) horizontal adjustment for misaligned frames.
- Vertical Adjustability of strike for precise positioning of lockset.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt (Night-latch function only, bolt will not release).
- Field selectable voltage input - Accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC.
- Anti-tamper security screws.
- All installation drivers included.
- Optional Latch Monitor Kit.
- Low current draw (0.19 Amps @24VDC).
- "Cool Keeper" Solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up.
- Plug-in wire connector.
- Trim plate included.
- Adhesive paper template included.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Aluminum & Wood.
- UL 10C, 3 hour fire-rated (F2164 - fail secure only).
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- Factory tested to meet ANSI/BHMA 156.31 for strength and endurance.
- Facotry tested to exceed 2,000,000 cycles.