F1119 - Heavy Duty Fire-Labeled Electric Strike by RCI
The strength and durability of our F1 Series Electric Strikes make them ideal for Fire Rated or heavy-duty applications. For use with narrowline aluminum, cylindrical or centerline mortise locks and mortise exit devices.
The F1 Series Electric Strikes is designed with a unique built-in anti-vibration feature, a saddle mounted housing and a tamper resistant "Pry-Guard" for increased strength and tamper-resistance.
Fits frame cut-out for Folger Adam 712 (F1114) and 310-2 (F1119). Von Duprin 6211 (ANSI) (F1114), 6215 & 6226 (F1119).
Features and Benefits:
- Fail-locked (fail secure) mode standard (Fail-unlocked (fail-safe) strikes are not permitted on fire labeled doors).
- Accommodates 1/2" (12.7mm), 5/8" (15.9mm), or 3/4" (19.1mm) latch projection (Pullman design not included).
- Horizontal adjustment (up to 1/4" or 6.4mm) relieves side-load pressure, ensuring proper latch alignment.
- "Saddle-mount" housing design for enhanced strength and durability.
- Unique "Anti-Vibration" design prevents manipulation by vibration.
- Tamper-resistant "Pry-Guard" concealed behind the door frame increases strength and prevents manipulation by tool attack.
- Heavy duty solid cast stainless steel housing design (32D).
- Crossed wires are not a problem, as coil is not polarity sensitive.
- Energy efficient coil design.
- Internally mounted solenoid for easier installation.
- Non-handed for right or left-hand doors.
- Standard mounting tabs, shims and fasteners included.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Narrowline Aluminum & Wood.
- Fire labeled - UL10C (1-1/2 hr).
- UL 1034 Burglary-resistant (highest level): Static Strength: 1500 lbs. Dynamic Strength: 70ft lbs.
- Endurance rating: 250,000 cycles.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1.
- Fits frame cut-out for Folger Adam 712 (F1114) and 310-2 (F1119), Von Duprin 6211 (ANSI) (F1114), 6215 & 6226 (F1119).