991 - Pneumatic Time Delay Mushroom Push Buttons by RCI
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper-resistant, button cannot be burned or pried off.
- 991N model can be mounted on narrow-style doors.
- UL recognized microswitch.
- 1 to 45 sec. adjustment time delay.
- Push to Eixt or Handicap symbol engraved options.
- Quickly mounts to single gang box.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
Electronic Time Delay (TD): Momentary key and exit switches are typically used to activate an adjustable time delay. Because releasing the key or exit switch to enter or exit the door will cause the door to immediately relock, deterring access or egress, a timer delay is needed to keep the door unlocked for typically 5-10 seconds. The person can then enter or exit freely and the door relocks when the relay time has elapsed.