975 - LED Illuminated Push Buttons by RCI
To meet Vancouver's Building Codes RCI has made some great advancements. RCI's 975 Push Button clearly meets all the codes.
Code states that the Push Button dimensions should be no less than 25mm. RCI's 975 Push Button has a permanent LED, meeting code that the Push Button has to be internally illuminated by a permanent LED type light source.
The 975 is available in both standard and narrow plate size. This allows the button to be installed on most frames without the need of a surface box; as code states that the Push Button should be mounted in a prominent position close to the door.
Features and Benefits:
- Internally illuminated by a permanent LED type light source.
- Pushbutton dimension 1" (25mm) square.
- Able to mount in a prominent position close to the door. Narrow plate size allows the button to be installed on most frames without the need of a surface box.
- Extruded aluminum 1/4" plate with beveled edges for tamper-resistance and durability.
- Hardware kit includes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit.
- 12 or 24 VAC/VDC.
- White LED with green lens.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) & Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (40) finish.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.