972 - All-In-One Illuminated Push Buttons by RCI
RCI's 972 Request to Exit Button makes it easy by combining three popular buttons in one box. The 972 is packaged with three lenses, and three messages so you are certain you have made the right selection with a 2" (50.8mm) request to exit button.
This 2" (50.8mm) button is available with an long life LED bulb. And recently made available with integrated 30 sec. fixed or adjustable delay timer options.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 2" square illuminated pushbutton.
- Now available with integrated 30 sec. fixed (TD30) or adjustable (TD30A) timer option.
- Available in LED (972-L) bulbs.
- SPDT 10 Amp Contacts.
- Stainless steel single gang faceplate.
- Easy on-site assembly.
- Includes 2 messages, Push to Exit and Exit in English/Spanish or English/French; and a Handicap symbol.
- Includes 3 colored lenses (Green, Red, Clear).
- 12 and 24 VDC bulbs or LED included.
- Momentary switch operation.
- SPDT switch is a UL recognized component.
- Two #6-32 stainless steel screws included.
- Reduces inventory SKU's.
- ADA Compliant.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.
Electronic Time Delay (TD): Momentary key and exit switches are typically used to activate an adjustable time delay. Because releasing the key or exit switch to enter or exit the door will cause the door to immediately relock, deterring access or egress, a timer delay is needed to keep the door unlocked for typically 5-10 seconds. The person can then enter or exit freely and the door relocks when the relay time has elapsed.