950 - Round Stainless Steel Pushplates by RCI
These popular stainless steel switches meet the highest construction and performance standards. Dependable, responsive and easy to install, these assisted door switches are ideal for a broad range of door automation applications.
Comes in the standard 4.5" (114.3mm) diameter as well as a handy 6" (152.4mm) diameter for high visibility and easy use.
Features and Benefits:
- 950-45 model features large 4-1/2" (114.3mm) diameter button with faceplate designed for 2" x 4" (50.8 x 101.6mm) switch boxes.
- 950-6 model features large 6" (152.4mm) diameter button with faceplate designed for 4" x 4" x 1-1/2" (101.6 x 101.6 x 38.1mm) junction boxes.
- Available in multiple styles to meet specifications and customer requests.
- Momentary action switch standard.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- Perfect for any wall application.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.