940LP36 - Low Profile Push Plate by RCI
The new Low Profile 36" Push Plate for automatic doors maximizes mobility and independence for people with disabilites. ADA & DDA compliant.
The entire surface provides four separate, and redundant switches that allow activation from virtually any angle and location.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed with a 36 x 6 inch activation zone and low profile depth of 1 inch.
- Exceeds the California Building Code, Section 1117B.6.
- Exceeds Ontario Building Code, Sections A-126.96.36.199 (17) and A-188.8.131.52.
- Can be mounted to any flat surface using concealed fasteners for aesthetics and minimize vandalism.
- Easily adapts to either a wireless or hard wired installation.
- Optional built-in wireless transmitter comes pre-installed in the top end cap.
- First UL Listed push plate for pedestrian door activation under UL325 for US and Canda.