940 - Rectangular Stainless Steel Pushplates by RCI
These popular stainless steel switches meet the highest construction and performance standards. Dependable, responsive and easy to install, these assisted door switches are ideal for a broad range of door automation applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 2-3/4" by 4-1/2" faceplate.
- Available in "Handicap" symbol styles (940H & 940HP).
- Momentary action switch standard.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- Ideal for Vandal-Prone Areas.
Momentary Switch (MO): A momentary switch changes state during activation and reverts to its original state upon deactivation. A doorbell is a common example of a momentary switch. A timer can be used to extend the effect of the switch operation for a specific amount of time.