9322 - Easy Read-Prox Micro Reader by RCI
The Easy Read-Prox® Micro version controls access of up to 10,000 users. All users can be individually voided without the user's token.
The Micro features electronics sealed in a water-resistant resin inside a tough UV stable ABS housing (9322). The wiring is sealed into the housing. Keyhole mounting backplate allows for easy and secure installation.
The superb aesthetics of this reader make it popular with architects and other building specifiers.
Applications: Interior/Exterior. Ideal for traffic control applications. Used for Commercial, Office Buildings, Warehouses, Industrial, Residential & Healthcare Facilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Single stand-alone low-cost solution.
- Accepts up to 10,000 users.
- Programs in seconds.
- Ideal for exterior or higher security applications (9323).
- Flush mount.
- Access validation: silent/audible.
- Deny access without retrieving user's token.
- Supplied with black and white reader covers.
- Efficient, flexible and secure.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Keyfobs or proximity cards are available, held in a convenient 10-token starter pack for safekeeping. (Sold separately).
- Tokens (Keyfob or Proximity Card) are powered by the reader and do not have batteries.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
Initializing the Unit: The reader operates with a Starter Pack which contains an Enrollment Card, Fail Open Release Card (9322), Silent Operation Card, Door Open Time Card, 10 User Tokens and 10 Deletion Cards. When presented to the reader, the Enrollment Card will automatically enroll all users into the system. You do not have to program users individually. The reader will now accept the rest of the tokens contained in the pack.