9212 - Stand-Alone Keypad by RCI
The 9212 Series Keypads are designed for basic access control or code control for up to four individual devices.
These keypads are the perfect choice for controlling electric or electromagnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls, or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs.
Applications: Interior/Exterior. Ideal for traffic control applications. Used for Commercial, Office Buildings, Warehouses, Industrial, Residential & Healthcare Facilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Keypad programmable.
- Single-gang flush-mount design.
- 120 user capability.
- Electronics mounted on back of keypad.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- Three LED's to indicate status and provide user with visual PIN entry confirmation.
- Field selectable 12-24 VAC/VDC.
9212i - Interior Use Only:
- Input trigger for Request to Exit or other open circuit contact.
- Up to 4 independant outputs assignable by code.
- All outputs programmable for latched or timed operation.
9212iLW - Interior & Exterior Use:
- Backlit, hardened keys.
- Heavy chrome plated trim ring.
- Key press feedback via sounder and yellow LED.
- Built-in assignable sounder.
- Bi-color Red/Green LED indicates relay status.
Memory: 120 users. Non-volatile EEPROM memory means your codes and instructions will be there whether you remove power for five minutes or five years. This is standard on all models.
Main Relay: 9212i series features a Form C relay (9212i rated at 5A @ 24VDC and 9212iLW rated at 2A) tough enough to handle virtually any low-voltage equipment or electronic locking device.
Programming: All programming is accomplished entirely from the front of the keypad. LED and/or sounder guidance makes programming a snap and changing codes a metter of seconds for an authorized user.
Auxiliary Outputs (9212i only): Each output to be individually timed from 1 to 90 seconds or act as a toggle switch. Outputs may be triggered individually (9212i only) or in combination by any user code. Outputs have 50mA negative voltage.