6 Series - Heavy Duty Electric Strike by RCI
RCI's "all-in-one" 6 Series electric strike combines several requested key features. Standard features include a multi-voltage single solenoid, selectable lock mode (no tools necessary), horizontal adjustment, and plug-in wire connectors. An optional monitor switch is also available. The L65 Low Profile version accepts 1/2" or 5/8" latch projection (perfect for narrow stile aluminum frames). The S65 Standard version is ideal when you require 3/4" latch projection.
Not only will installations be faster and easier, distributors and installers can cut their strike inventory significantly, because one strike does it all!
Features and Benefits:
- Field selectable lock mode - choose fail locked or fail unlocked with the turn of a dial (Fail unlocked mode requires DC voltage).
- Field selectable voltage input - accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC (even 16VAC) in one strike!
- 1/4" Horizontal Adjustment.
- Dual Monitor Switch (optional).
- Modular "plug-in" wire connectors for fast hook-up.
- Modular faceplate designs for a variety of frame types and cut outs.
- 1-3/16" (S), 1-1/16" (L) insert depth.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- Trim Plate Included.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Narrowline Aluminum & Wood.
- Field selectable lock mode.
- Field selectable voltage.
- Factory tested to over 1,000,000 cycles of operation.
- UL 1034 burglary resistant Listed.
- UL Listed for 1500 lbs static strength (applies to strikes with 04 and 14 faceplates only).
- Low profile version.
- Horizontal adjustability.
- Plug-in wire connectors.
- Stainless steel faceplate (standard finish 32D).
04: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (31.8mm x 123.8mm) Round Corner - Aluminum Frames.
14: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (31.8mm x 123.8mm) Square Corner - Hollow Metal Frames.
05: 1-1/8" x 5-7/8" (28.6mm x 149.2mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
07: 1-1/4" x 6-7/8" (31.8mm x 174.6mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
08: 1-7/16" x 7-15/16" (36.5mm x 201.6mm) Round Corner - Aluminum or Wood Frames.
LMKM - Latch Monitor / Keeper Monitor (Status): The Latch Monitor is a SPDT switch with a trigger located in the strike cavity to indicate the presence of a latch bolt when the door is closed. The Keeper Monitor is a SPDT switch that will indicate when the keeper moves from the closed (normal) position to the open position.
Note: LMKM Switches are rated at 2 Amps @ 24VDC.