433 MHz Transmitters & Receivers by RCI
RCI's 9RCR433 Receiver and 9RCT433 Transmitters are universally compatible with all automatic door "remote" applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Operates with a unique rolling code each time the switch is activated.
- Multiple applications (i.e. Vestibule) with Delay or No Delay programming.
- 100 transmitters can be programmed into a single receiver.
- Removal of a single transmitter code.
- Up to 4 separate wireless Receivers can be activated by a single Transmitter (i.e. 4-Button).
- Red LED indicator on Transmitter confirms transmission and battery life.
- 3-Volt or 9-Volt Battery Power.
- Ideal for the wireless activation and/or sequencing of automatic doors.
- Secure signal.
- Multiple receivers can be programmed differently, allowing for sequencing in multiple applications.
- No Delay will active immediately upon receiving the transmitter signal.
- Delay will activate at the end of their predetermined time delay set by the potentiometer.
- Multiple receivers allow for the uninterrupted pace or hands free operations through a pair of doors upon initial activation.