3590 - Lock 'N' Prox Battery Powered Lock by RCI
3590 Compact Cabinet Lock with Built-in Proximity is an ideal stand-alone solution when security needs to be concealed.
This is accomplished by powering the lock with a lithium battery. Access is achieved by proximity fob, card, or any EM formatted RFID125 kHz card. The lock cannot be seen from the exterior of the enclosure, reducing the likelihood of tampering, and without altering the aesthetics.
The use of a simple programming card to add and delete users, makes installation quick, easy, and user-friendly.
Applications: Used for Retail Security, Medical Cabinets, Display Cases, Desks, Wall Mounted Work Stations & Lockers.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install and simple to program without PC and software.
- Can be fitted to sliding doors, drawer fronts, drawer backs, leaf doors, glass etc.
- Up to 25mm of reliable reading through wood material without external antenna.
- 50 users per lock capability.
- Minimum 30,000 latch openings per life of battery (Lithium battery included).
- Low battery audible warning.
- Fail locked. Fail unlocked when battery fails.
- Very robust, impact-proof motor operation.
- Audible signal upon card presentation.
3590CRD - Prox Card: Standard Locking Pin (no alarm function).
3590ACRD - Prox Card: Locking Pin with Alarm Function. Pre-programmed with Held Open (for a min of 20 sec.) and Forced Open Alarm.
3590FOB - Prox FOB: Standard Locking Pin (no alarm function).
3590AFOB - Prox FOB: Locking Pin with Alarm Function. Pre-programmed with Held Open (for a min of 20 sec.) and Forced Open Alarm.