3360 - Cushion-Lok Glass Door Lock by RCI
RCI offers the 3360 solution for securing tempered glass doors. This sleek glass door lock allows you to electrically control single, or pairs of tempered glass doors (without rails) which are surrounded by glass side-lites and transoms. This unique locking device will retrofit onto a glass door and glass side-lite (transom for pairs).
The 3360 Cushion-Lok is a small, attractive, surface-mounted lock that consists of two parts - the electrical portion which mounts onto the side-lite (transom for pairs) and the mechanical portion which incorporates a fixed locking bolt that mounts onto the glass door edge (top for pairs), both of which are secured using adhesive supplied.
Applications: Used for Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Health Care Facilities, Retail Outlets & Office Complexes.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique pivot ensures gentle, shock-absorbing encapsulation of fixed locking bolt.
- No prep required for glass doors (slotted housing adheres to glass surface).
- Specify 10mm or 12mm to accommodate glass thickness.
- Non-handed (reversible).
- Available in 12 or 24 VDC.
- Use on single or pairs (requires two locks) of glass doors with glass side or transom panels.
- Extruded aluminum slotted housing adheres to surface of the glass (adhesive included).
- All locks are "fail unlocked" by fire alarm or any power loss, ensuring life safety.
- Electrical design prevents damage due to crossed wires.
- Consult with your electric wire supplier for self-adhesive or decorative vision barrier conductors.
- Latch monitor switch option (LMS).
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) finish.
LMS - Latch Monitor Switch: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.