1200 - Rim Exit Device (C/W High Security Latch) by RCI
RCI's 1200 and 1300 Series exit devices resolve the conflict between life safety and security.
Both 1200 Mechanical and Electric Series exit devices feature a patented latch that rotates to engage and grip the specially designed strike. This unique interlocking grip action secures the door to the jamb without conventional roller strikes or retracting latches.
In addition an interlocking mechanism located in the chassis offers a double interlocking system which makes these exit devices virtually impossible to tamper with, pry or force open.
The attractive lever trim (08-L) can be used on the exterior side of the door for access.
Features and Benefits:
- cULus listed (3-hour Fire Exit Hardware).
- Weather resistant for outdoor use.
- Current of less than 800mA for 12VDC and 400mA for 24VDC is required to unlock the device or to dog it unlocked (Fire rated devices must be powered through contact of a fire-alarm system delay).
- All devices re-latch.
- Cam and cylinder dogging available (for non-fire labeled doors).
- Choice of 3 standard alarm modules (not supplied).
- Standard lengths for 36" (3 feet) and 48" (4 feet) doors.
- Can be field cut for undersized doors.
- Non-handed for installing on all types of doors, including narrow stile aluminum.
- High security, exceeding a 1" dead bolt.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (US28) & Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (313) finish.
- Strong Protection, Fast Release.
- Interlocking strike & latch design (1200/1300 Series).
- Made in the USA.
- Use 120, 1200, or 1300 Series with any 3 or 4-foot wide doors.
- Use with all types of doors, including narrow-stile aluminum.
- Any exterior door exposed to possible tampering.
Signal Switches: Activated by depressing push bar. Switches can be specified for all types of access controls. SS1 - SPDT rated 3A@30VDC (Inductive), 4A@30VDC (Resistive) SS2 - 2SPDT rated 3A@30VDC (Inductive), 4A@30VDC (Resistive).
Lock Monitor Switch: For remote alarm monitoring of latch position. Normally opened, normally closed contacts.
Push Bar Inserts: Black vinyl insert suppled. Allows inserts to be added by removing push bar end cap and sliding insert into the groove of the push bar.
Low Battery Audible chirp indicates low battery (1 chirp/minute). Activiated by 7.6 volts.
Current Draw Electrified Trim 155mA@24VDC.
(C) - Cylindrical Dog Push Bar: There are times when you need to control who has the ability to dog down a door. A keyed cylinder is the most common solution. Only a person holding the key can dog down the door. A door that is "dogged down" can swing freely. 1-1/4" Yale Mortise cylinder not included.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or optional feature not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.