120 - Switch Bar (No Latch or Strike) by RCI
Pushbar, no latch or strike. SPDT or two SPDT signal switches deactivate electric locks and/or activate a remote alarm when push bar is pressed.
Features and Benefits:
- Pushbar, no latch or strike.
- Ideal for easy egress to release electromagnetic lock.
- Specify SS1 (SPDT) 3A@30VDC (Inductive), 4A@30VDC (Resistive).
- Specify SS2 (Two SPDT) 3A@30VDC (Inductive), 4A@30VDC (Resistive).
- Standard lengths for 36" (3 feet) and 48" (4 feet) doors.
- Can be field cut for undersized doors.
- Available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (US28) & Brushed Anodized Dark Bronze (313) finish.
(D) - Cam Lock Dog Push Bar: There are times when you need to control who has the ability to dog down a door. A keyed cylinder is the most common solution. Only a person holding the key can dog down the door. A door that is "dogged down" can swing freely.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or part not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.