10 Series - Power Supply by RCI
RCI's filtered and regulated 10 Series DC Power Supplies are designed with safety and reliability in mind, especially when it comes to electromagnetic locks. They incorporate many life safety options required by the National Building Code such as; fire panel interface, instant unlock upon power failure and remote override reset capabilites for authorized personnel. Standard features include universal knock-outs and built-in battery charging circuits.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple listing for a wide variety of applications.
- 10-1 Field Selectable Voltage 12VDC-1.5AMP or 24VDC-1AMP.
- 10-3 Field Selectable Voltage 12VDC-3AMP or 24VDC-1.5AMP.
- Filtered and Regulated DC Output.
- Jumper Selectable Auto or Manual Reset (FPD model only).
- Short Circuit Protection.
- AC Fail Output Relay.
- Modular Options.
- Fire Panel Interface with Switching Output (FPD model only).
- "End of Line" Resistor Supervision on Fire Interface.
- Selectable Ground Fault Detection on Fire Interface.
- Multi Panel Interconnect-Fire Disconnect.
- External AC Power Indicator.
- Easy Installation.
12.5" H x 12.5" W x 4" D
(317.5mm x 317.5mm x 101.6mm)
10-5 Power Supply Options (See "Related Items" above):
TD365 - 365 Day Timer
PDD-FT - 1 Output Fire Panel Distribution Board
PDM-4 - 4 Output Fused Power Distribution Board
PDM-8 - 8 Output Fused Power Distribution Board
24-12COV - Converter Board
Battery/Backup Options (See "Related Items" above):
BB5 - 5 Amp Hour Battery
BB7 - 7 Amp Hour Battery