0563 - 1/2" Rim Electric Strike by RCI
Designed especially to operate with rim exit devices. The 0563 is completely surface mounted, no more cutting of the frame. The rugged stainless steel design accommodates hollow metal, aluminum and wood door frames.
Designed for use with Pullman latch rim exit devices. Slim adjustable design ideal for tight-fitting installations.
Features and Benefits:
- No frame cutting required - Surface Mounted.
- Runs cool - does not heat up.
- Includes two 1/8" spacers to accommodate all installations (5/8" & 3/4").
- Conventional keeper design (one moving part) - promotes even load distribution.
- Lockdown holes for secure mount.
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic.
- Non-handed - for use with right and left handed doors.
- Compatible with most Pullman latch exit devices.
- Accommodates exit devices with latch projections from 1/2" - 3/4" (13mm - 19mm).
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignments - up to 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Auto-sensing 12-24VDC.
- Plug-in wire connector.
- Hex socket head cap screws for added support and tamper resistance.
- Installation tool incldued (hex key).
- Patent pending.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Aluminum & Wood.
- UL 1034 Listed for 1500 lbs of static strength.
LM - Latch Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.