0162 - Surface Mounted Rim Electric Strike by RCI
Designed especially to operate with rim exit devices. The 0162 is completely surface mounted, no more cutting of the frame. The rugged stainless steel design accommodates hollow metal, aluminum and wood door frames.
The one piece conventional keeper promotes even load distribution in the event of an attempted forced entry. The 0162 heavy duty housing is reinforced to eliminiate twisting in the case of imperfect frames. The esthetically pleasing design even takes into consideration personal injury because its smooth radius design reduces chances of catching.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with most major exit devices.
- Accommodates exit devices with latch projections (from 1/2" to 3/4").
- No frame cutting required - Surface Mounted.
- Ensures proper latch alignment with horizontal adjustment up to 1/4" (6.4mm) to compensate for door misalignments.
- Allen head cap screws included for added support and tamper-resistance.
- Field selectable voltage input - 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC (even 11 to 16VAC).
- Horizontal solenoid prevents manipulation by vibration.
- Higher grade stainless steel ensures superior keeper strength.
- Modular plug-in wire connectors.
- Non-handed for right or left hand doors.
- Manufacturer tested to over 4 million cycles.
- Installation tool included.
- 1/16" thick spacer included.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish.
- Applications: Commercial Centers, Industrial Buildings, Educational Facilities, Retail Outlets, Health Care Facilities & Office Complexes.
- Door Frame Type: Hollow Metal, Aluminum & Wood.
- UL 1034 Listed for 1500 lbs of static strength.
- F0162 has a 3-hour fire-rating to UL10C.
- Factory-tested to over 4-million cycles of operation.
- US Patent 7,722,097.
LM - Latch Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Delivery: The RCI 0162-32D is in stock and available to ship. Please allow 3-5 business day lead time on other functions.